Automated complex extinguishing industrial fires for the needs of oil and gas and nuclear industries
Creating an autonomous fire-fighting system of industrial fires, including storage tanks, high pressure gas pipelines, high-voltage transmission lines in different climatic regions.
- patented design of the automated supply of dry chemical fire extinguisher, to improve the efficiency of fire-fighting and operate at low climatic temperatures (extreme North)
- software technology to remote monitoring of equipment status and its surroundings in terms of staff and in the development of fire
- standalone device for liquid fire extinguishing high-voltage electricity transmission
Partners: Technos M+ LTD, Lobachevsky University.
Software and hardware platform to provide robotic monitoring of environmental parameters "Sea Patrol"
Scope: Meteorological studies, inspection of underwater objects up to 50 m depth location, water transport monitoring.
- development of algorithms and hardware solutions for the multi-way acoustic location of underwater objects
- development of algorithms and hardware solutions for radar monitoring of the low atmospheric layer near by the water surface
- development of monitoring methods of the physical parameters of the coastal region
- development of test samples of distributed mobile floating robots, stationary surface robots and anchored buoy diagnostic systems
- development of technology and hardware solutions for the procedures of automatic recharging of mobile floating robots
- development of an experimental sample of a stationary power supply system
Partners: Lobachevsky University.
The open source software and hardware platform for distributed robotic systems
Specialized mobile system for rapid deployment and transport infrastructure support of distributed robotic devices.
- system of active safety intended to the monitoring of sea and river transport (beacons, upgraded receivers, chartplotters GLONASS/GPS)
- navigation control modules, movement, exchange rate stability and high-speed craft WIG
- dsoftware for the evaluation and prediction of local weather conditions in the area of movement of high-speed craft and WIG
Partners: Lobachevsky University, Alekseev Technical University , JSC T-Platofrms, JSC Baikal Electronics, RDC Aqulines LTD, Institute of Applied Physics IAP RAS